Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Decisions

Its funny how life turns out to be something completely different than you ever pictured, even though you always knew it would. Nothing is ever as it seems and lets be honest would I really want my life to be what I had pictured or hoped for in high school? Thats a big fat NO! Life seems to go in cycles where I go from baby to adult about every 2-4 yrs. I am constantly humbled and brought to my knees by people and things I felt were solid. I find myself teaching people who once taught me and vice versa.... I think that in some way we will all be tested in every way and how those tests and when they manifest themselves catch me by surprise and quite often take my breath away. I am at a place in my life when there are endless options and possibilities in which way I could go, but I am also at a place where I really just want to be and do what is best for me and my Amazing companion.... I have some very hard and important decisions to make...How?! My new favorite quote to say to myself is "Go forward with Faith" The emphasis being on going forward. I can have all the faith in the world but it will get me nowhere if I dont put one foot in front of the other and just Move. He can not guide my footsteps if I have none.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! My blogging buddy! Wow I enjoyed this post, I have felt alot like this recently...hence my last little post on my blog. Im excited for you to get pics of your before and afters up of your house but mostly...of your trip to europe. I am full with feelings of envy and jealousy. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete